Thursday, October 9, 2008

Allan Würtz Laursen

Hi y'all. My name's Allan Würtz Laursen. I'm working for Amnesty International, Denmark as Direct Marketing Coordinator, working with individual giving. More specifically, I'm in charge of our online marketing activities, our direct mail programme, segmentation (for telemarketing and direct mails activities - RFM-modelling, for instance), donor loyalty, and budgetting and planning of member recruitment and development activities. I've been in this current role for nearly two years.

At Amnesty Denmark, we've just implemented a brand new CRM system. Currently, I'm in the process of learning how to take advantage of the system in order to optimise our individual giving programme. That's why I find this year's Masterclass exciting and relevant. Through the class, I expect to learn more about how to use the valuable information that is hidden in our database about our supporters and to turn the information into a strategic fundraising plan.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

No comments: