Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sarah Williams

Hello. I'm Sarah Williams and I am the Head of Supporter Relationship Marketing at Diabetes UK. I have been in this current role for 6 months and was previously the Individual Giving Manager for here 3 years. I have worked in fundraising for 8 years and prior to Diabetes UK I worked at Parkinson's Disease Society and the British Red Cross.

I am really excited about attending this workshop because Diabetes UK are currently in the process of building a new 'datamart' system - to enable us to harness the powerful information we know our database holds - but hereto we have had difficulties accessing - especially concerning LTV. The organisation has challenging growth plans over the coming years and it is key that this asset is fully exploited. I want learn what questions I should be asking - and how I turn the answers into useful, practical strategic plans.

No comments: