Friday, October 3, 2008

Kirsten Poulsen

Hi there! This is my very first blog but probably not the last. Blogging is very in, I hear... My name is Kirsten and I am from the Danish Red Cross where I work as a project manager within the fundraising section. My main focus is acquisition, retention and upgrading of private donors through any and all donation forms. This means planning the strategy, working out the budgets and executing DM and TM campaigns as well as maintaining (and improving upon) planned giving programmes. I have held my current position for 2 years and have a total of 8 years behind me as a fundraiser in relief and health organisations. After a recent change of management I have become the most experienced fundraiser in my area. Consequently, I am looking for new ideas or approaches to ensure continued growth. Looking forward to learning with and from all of you!

1 comment:

Stine Raaholt said...

Hi Kirsten. Looks like we have simmilar intrests - looking forward to meeting you in Holland...