Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Guillermo de los Santos

I'm Guillermo de los Santos, currently working as a Fundraising Coordinator at MSF South Africa. We are currently testing the potential of raising funds from private individuals in South Africa. I'm currently developing the fundraising strategy and implementation plan for 2009. We just launch our first DM test to South African magazine subscribers. We have an excellent response from the South African audience during the xenophobia crisis
I was appointed in May 2008 so I have been for 5 months in the job. Previously, I worked for Peace Parks Foundation (affiliate to WWF-SA), UNICEF, UNHCR, Caritas. I have been working in fundraising since 2000.
As MSF is a new organization in SA, and we are in the process of developing the brand, I would like to get as much possible insights to analyze and interpret the data correctly for future fundraising actions. I would like to increase the revenue more than 100%

No comments: