Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sonja Jöchtl

Hello!
I work as a fundraiser for Caritas Austria - I do online fundraising and organize major fundraising projects such as marathons or mobile phone collections (conception, coordinating with media, finding companies supporting us and prepare material for regional caritas fundraisers who actually have direct contact with the donors). I am also projectleader for youngCaritas which is the youthplattform of the Caritas.
I am always watching out for new fundraising ideas that could be useful for our fundraisers -
at the moment we have 250.000 active donors, and I am convinced, that our local fundraisers could have much better results if they´d have a better look at their database.

I hope that I´ll get some hints from you to pass on to them. :-)

looking forward meeting you all in amsterdam,
sonja

1 comment:

Sonja_Austria said...

upps - forgot to mention: I am doing this since 2005